Vault of Glass
Vault of Glass Raid Completion
Vault of Glass raid will be available to Destiny 2 players on the 22nd of May! this amazing raid is updated with new rewards and a new challenge mode that will be unlocked after you complete the raid for the first 24 hours!
Vault of Glass Rewards
Vision of Confluence
Exotic Fusion Rifle
This exotic weapon has a chance to drop when you defeat the final boss of the Vault of Glass raid.
Raid completion emblem
Legendary Emblem unlocked once completing Day One Challenge Mode
Be aware – Weekly reward lockouts are shared between both Normal and Master difficulties of Vault of Glass. That means encounters, challenges, and hidden chests will only award gear the first time you complete them in either activity each week. They must be completed at Master difficulty first to earn Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor.
- You must be 1300+ Power Level
- You must have the Beyond Light DLC, Season of the Splicer
What To Expect When Working With Us
- Our exclusive 300% Guarantee covers your satisfaction, cost, and quality!
- We are always accessible via contact us on our site, email, and Facebook
- Professionally managed and professionally staffed, you are working with a coordinated team
- We will respond to your service inquiries within 24 hours